Sparkling Watermelon Limeade
Before the summer is over, you have GOT to try this amazingly refreshing, tangy, bubbly, sweet, goodness!
Side note: A splash of alcohol wouldn’t hurt one bit, ya know, if you aren’t nine months pregnant and stuff.
- 6 cups watermelon, roughly chopped
- 3 limes, juiced (1/2 cup juice)
- 1/3 cup agave
- 3 cups sparking water
- Add watermelon, lime juice, and agave into the blender. Blend on high until completely smooth
- Pass through a fine strainer to remove any pulp, if you feel the need.
- Pour into a large juice pitcher.
- Add sparking water and give a quick stir.
- Serve over ice and lime slices.
If you give this recipe a try, take a photo and tag #crueltyfreefamily and/or #pleasepassthepeace. We are so excited to see your recreations!