Tis the season for all things pumpkin! If you’re feeling skeptical about a pumpkin hummus (Mom!), let me set you straight! With hints or curry, this is the perfect way to enjoy one of the greatest things about fall!
- 1 19oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Add all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with shelled pumpkin seeds, paprika, and fresh cilantro.
If you give this recipe a try, take a photo and tag #crueltyfreefamily and/or #pleasepassthepeace. We are so excited to see your recreations!