Failed fudge, turned EASIEST, RICHEST chocolate pudding of life!
This is a great holiday recipe for those pesky gluten free guests, or picky toddlers.
- 1 340g bag chocolate chips (check to make sure they are vegan!)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut milk together. I microwave for two minutes.
- Whisk in agave and vanilla.
- Pour into dessert dishes.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- I highly recommend topping with some coconut whipped cream!
If you give this recipe a try, take a photo and tag #crueltyfreefamily and/or #pleasepassthepeace. We are so excited to see your recreations!