Give me all the breads and spreads! This recipe is for all my fellow olive and caper lovers. Tapenade is a great appetizer for any gathering. I recommend making the night before eating, allowing the flavours to meld over night.
- 1 cup cooked french lentils
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/3 cup green olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoon capers
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive brine
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Add lentils, artichoke hearts, green olives, capers, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, brine, fresh herbs, and pepper into a food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Transfer into a medium bowl. Stir in olive oil.
- Serve with toasted, crusty bread.
If you give this recipe a try, take a photo and tag #crueltyfreefamily and/or #pleasepassthepeace. We are so excited to see your recreations!